Fellowship continues with new name
Two new organizations will host the Transformative Leaders Fellowship program in 2014-15.
In 2013, NNAAC launched a new fellowship program to increase the capacity of our human service member organizations to provide additional support to their communities. Designed for Arab American current college students or recent graduates seeking to develop crucial leadership skills, our inaugural class wrapped up in May to an overwhelming positive result.
NNAAC is proud to announce that the fellowship program will continue for 2014-2015, along with two additional host organizations in San Francisco, CA and Orlando, FL! To better represent the vision of the program, the name is now the “Transformative Leaders Fellowship” moving forward.
The following NNAAC member organizations will host a fellow for the 2014-15 class:
- Access California Services (Anaheim, CA)
- Arab Cultural and Community Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Arab American Community Center (Orlando, FL)
- Arab American Family Services (Bridgeview, IL)
- Arab American Action Network (Chicago, IL)
- ACCESS (Dearborn, MI)
- Arab American Heritage Council (Flint, MI)
- Arab American Association of New York (Brooklyn, NY)
- ACCESS of Western New York (Lackawanna, NY)