November 21 – 23, 2014
Alif Institute, Atlanta, GA
NNAAC member senior staff and board members, Transformative Leaders Fellows, and invited guests will enjoy three days of learning, networking and renewal.
Features will include:
- A meeting for executive directors, including a workshop on maximizing earned income
- A meeting for board members, with a focus on effective working relationship with executive directors
- One and one-half day workshops on Strategic Communications Planning and Board Development Planning (pick one)
- A full-day meeting of NNAAC transformative Leadership Fellows
- A tour of the National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Lots of networking opportunities to get to know and learn from the leaders of Arab American nonprofits
Please note that NNAAC will pay all expenses for one representative per member organization. Additional representatives will be invoiced based on the information below.
Additional representatives of NNAAC member organizations $125
Representatives from other invited organizations $200
Housing will be at the Atlanta Marriott Century Center at $89 per night plus tax (single or double). Registrants will be contacted to arrange hotel and provide information on ground transportation from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
For more information contact Mike Corbin at 313-842-5121 or firstname.lastname@example.org