What are the NNAAC membership criteria?
Organizations who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for NNAAC membership:
- An independent Arab American community-based organization with an identifiable constituency and majority Arab American representation among the leadership of the organization and the populations served.
- 501(c)(3) status, or in the process of attaining 501(c)(3) status
- A clear service, culture, or advocacy mission directed at the needs of the local Arab American community
- A governance structure that includes a board of directors, transparent financial practices and bylaws that enumerate a productive, community-building agenda
- Commitment to the spirit and mission of NNAAC through an inclusive approach to service provision, arts & culture, or advocacy
- Willingness to share financial information with NNAAC’s advisory board for consideration to join NNAAC
- Payment of an annual membership fee
- Signing a memorandum of understanding with NNAAC
- Secular or faith-based organizations that meet our other membership criteria are welcome to apply
Was this helpful?